Zanox

Vous aimez le Maniabook ?

Aidez nous en participant aux frais de maintenance....
Adresse Bitcoin : 3NUFoXbpY5NQRbwrM36ufKDTuAiAzLyWe9 

yes-please

Terminé

vz974 Le 13/06/2016
URS ne continuera pas
L'admin a posté il y a quelques instants sur le Facebook officiel qu'URS ne peut plus continuer
Mais il va essayer de rembourser ce qu'il peut selon ses dires
Voila le message en anglais"Hi all,I have very important and difficult message. This is to inform all URS members that URS can no longer continue. URS had many problems before I took over like too high payouts, too much commission, fraud and stacking. I have tried many changes since then to keep program going, but failed in every approach we made to sustain URS.Also, after transfer of Ownership by Tom to me, all of those funds transferred by Tom were recently frozen by Payza because many disputes. This is close to $70000. A large amount of funds we had to restart was in Payza. After sending email to payza with all necessary information they still froze funds for 180 days because of many disputes. We still have some funds in Payza not frozen and other processors that we will refund to members and there is refund button for frozen payza funds so these frozen funds can still be refund to member.Since relaunch everyone is withdrawing and I paid more money out than what was coming in. Now with this, and frozen funds in Payza is major blow and we cannot continue to sustain URS. We asked many to give us a chance to restart the program but many people still dispute.Starting today I look at all accounts in detail. Please give me time because I want to find a way to give refunds but need to figure those details. I am not going anywhere and will be working from today to refund members who not in profit even if its partial amount.I am very sorry but I tried my best to keep going and did not work. Stay on the Facebook group and I will give information as I can."

Forums » Forum Revshares » Forum ultimaterevshare

A Voir...

etoro
etoro

Coinbase
Coinbase

skrill (Moneybookers)
skrill (Moneybookers)

paysafe card
paysafe card

coinpayments
coinpayments