C'est au moins le 2ème problème que subit MAU

2 Avatar anonyme
Le 25/10/2019
Bonjour à tous

J'ai vu sur Facebook que c'est la deuxième fois que MAU est victime d'un tel problème. Le dernier remonte à fin juillet. Mindy Davis avait aussi pris la décision de stopper les pertes quotidiennes de BAP sauf que cela a duré moins longtemps que ces jours-ci. Mais tout est rentré dans l'ordre à cette époque

Voici quelques messages trouvés sur le Groupe Facebook aujourd'hui :

"Why do people scream scam because the upgrade is going on. Do McClarren scream scam when the car has to stop in the pits for a tyre change?"

------------------------------------

"Ppl pls be advised that the reason for adds suspension it to avoid points deduction while server is still in maintainance as you can see that Mindy is still processing withdrawals so let's put our hopes up ..MAU will be back soon."

-------------------------------------

"I'm not surprise to see people complaining here and there and sending tickets which doesn't make any sense. I see that the very people who don't follow the group are the very people shouting out loud now.Is it a common English that you guys do not understand about ad views been paused for your own good not to loss points ?Mindy has spoken and is final what ever u say will not complete the task. I wonder how many of u manages your own offline businesses. How can u call a program a scam whiles u see it every day and don't u notice the changes coming into it?DO NOT TELL ME TIME IS MONEY BECAUSE EVEN IF THEY GIVE U WHOLE TIME U CANT MAKE EVEN A CENT.People are ungrateful these days smhMindy even if is going to take the whole week do it and don't mind the talkative."

--------------------------------------------------

"Please NOTE:
With the site having issues.
There may be some delays
with
Deposits & Withdraws."

-------------------------------------------------

"PLEASE DO NOT PANIC
All of MyAddsUp services Will return once the server migration is completed. This may take a day or so."

----------------------------------------------------

Patience est le mot qui convient à la situation
45 Utilisateur désactivé
Le 25/10/2019
souhaitons que la situation redevienne normale, le site fluide, les ads cliquables, etc ... rapidement

Forums » Forum Revshares » Forum My adds up

A Voir...

Etoro
Etoro

October
October

Binance
Binance

Bitpanda
Bitpanda

Coinbase
Coinbase